Monday, August 23, 2010

Capital E

When we went to Capital E, we watched a show called End Game. The thing I like was the way it happened, for example up above the stage was a blue light that when it turned on it was a blue mist, it made me feel like I was apart of the show. I also like how the people in charge made it so that they would light up. To me this show was no ordinary show, it had such good features and good actors. When it first started off they were like a diary. The actor said things like 8:40pm make diner for what seemed like 5 or 10minutes. And the action started when they went to the hospital to see their Grandfather. There were all sorts of things the boy had to go through, like choosing which one was his real mother, going through a haunted swamp and dealing with a lion. I think the moral to this show was: RESPECT YOUR PARENTS AND THEY WILL DO THE SAME.

Waimarie

No comments:

Post a Comment